Try answering these questions to see how well you know psoriasis!
- The colour of psoriasis patches is ____________________
- _______________ are doctors that specialize in examining and treating the skin.
- Psoriasis occurs due to:
- An allergic reaction
- Catching it from someone else
- Poor hygiene
- The skin shedding faster than normal
- Out of 100 people, how many people will develop psoriasis? Answer: _______________
- _______________ is the name of the joint problem that occurs commonly in people with psoriasis.
- True or False: You can cure psoriasis 100% with good medication.
- What type of medications help for most patients with psoriasis?
- Creams/lotions/ and/or ointments
- Light therapy
- Pill or injection
- Foods such as _________________ should be eaten to help reduce the likelihood of having a flare up of psoriasis.
1) red; 2) Dermatologists; 3) D; 4) 3; 5) Arthritis; 6) False; 7) A; 8) Fruits & vegetables